CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Monday, September 13, 2010

1979 Ross Apollo 5 Speed










































































sold

This one is another Craiglist find. I remember I made the guy an offer on the bike and 5 days later he got back to me and accepted the offer. He said I had to come get the bike that day so I jumped in my car and headed out to Astoria Queens. When I got close to my destination I called the the guy and he told me he would be on the corner of such and such street, oh boy this was starting to feel fishy lol. I pulled up handed him the money he handed me the bike and he was gone before I could say thank you. Anyway, I got it home and cleaned it up the best I could, kept it for a few years and recently gave it away to a friend as a thank you for doing some work around my house. Here's a before and some after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment