CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1977 Ross Apollo 3 Speed.











































Here's a bike that was for sale at a local bike shop that I frequent. I remember it was a few weeks before Christmas when I saw the bike sitting in the shop for sale. I asked the owner of the shop how much he wanted and then I made him a counter offer that he said he would consider and get back to me in a few days.Since the shop owner's a friend of mine I thought I had a good shot at getting the bike for my price. Anyway, to my surprise My Fiancee who I had told about the bike went out without me knowing and bought it for me for Christmas. The funny thing is my buddy at the shop didn't even know he sold the bike to my girl lol. In the end he got his price and I got the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment