CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Thursday, February 10, 2011

1970 Ross Apollo




















A friend had been trying to get me to take this bike off his hands for months but without the Gran Tour tires. Well after much back and forth I finally convinced him to give me the bike with the Gran Tour tires as part of a deal we had going on for one of his other bikes as well. Bike is all original except I fabricated the side frame reflectors as the original ones were long gone. These bikes almost always turn up missing the side reflectors as the originals were pretty flimsy and easy to pop out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I just bought the same Ross Apollo 3 speed as you, same color/tires, but it is in rough shape, no where as nice as yours. Could you please write me back, I'd like to ask/learn more about my bike. I'm a real Rraleigh Chopper fan, but this is my second Appollo, I had a dark brown 3 or 5 speed as a kid, but I do not know much about the Ross Appollo. I would like to some day restore my 1970 but need the help of someone who knows/has one in such great condition. I love the color, they were cool bikes. My email is mo1623@gmail.com. Can we exchange pictures & can you help me?

    Thank you,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete