CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1970 Raleigh Chopper 10 Speed















































































My quest for a Raleigh Chopper came to end last night thanks to my friend Steve. I have been looking for a Chopper for quite some time now and only in my wildest dreams could I have imagined getting a 10 speed but miracles do happen I guess lol. My friend picked this bike up Thursday afternoon from a friend of his, and then sold it to me last night in what had to be one of the fastest flips of a bike ever. I had some money put aside from selling a few bikes so when my friend called me at 8pm last night and said if you want the bike come and get it before I change my mind...I ran to my car and headed out to Long Island, and even the falling snow couldn't stop me.

1 comment:

  1. nice find, the holy grail for the chopper collector!!!

    ReplyDelete