CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

1967 Huffy Rail 3 speed





















































































Got this one off ebay, not much of a story behind it honestly. I was watching for 5 days when the seller ended the auction. I emailed the guy an angry emailing telling him I had a sniper bid set and I couldn't believe he pulled the bike and sold it off ebay. Well, it turned out he hadn't sold it at all and he just pulled it because he thought it might sell for less than he wanted. Long story short I made him an offer and he shipped me the bike. The bike was a mess when I got it but it cleaned up great. Unfortunately, I did not save any pictures showing the bikes condition when I got it, but here it is all cleaned up and ready to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment