CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Monday, September 13, 2010

1970 Schwinn Fastback 5 speed






























































Sold

After a few years of collecting I thought it would be cool to start a blog to chronicle my bicycle collection. It all started with this 1970 Fastback that I purchased on ebay in September of 2007. I purchased this bike because my girlfriend and I had found a girls stingray at a Flea Market in upstate NY, and I thought it would be cool to have an old school bike to ride with her. Seeing her bike immediately brought back the bikes of my childhood and started me on this journey to collect bicycles of as many varied styles as I could find.

I don't know if anyone will care about this blog ,but maybe there will be some like minded people out there who will enjoy this or maybe someone will happen upon the blog and see their childhood bike and enjoy some good memories at the least.

1 comment:

  1. I had this bike exact red bike as a kid so cool to see one as nice as I remember. Had so much fun on this this bike.

    ReplyDelete